ABOUT SKIN CONCERNS TREATED BY KLINIK DIA RAISSA
Want to find out more about your skin problems? Read about your skin concerns now.
ACNE | ASCAR | ECZEMA | ALLERGY | FUNGAL INFECTION | SKIN PIGMENTATION | LARGE PORES
- Acne is a skin condition affecting many individuals in Malaysia and it also has a significant impact on their self-esteem.
- It is characterized by whiteheads and blackheads (mild acne), pimples together with whiteheads and blackheads (moderate acne) and deep, inflamed painful swellings under the skin together with papules and pustules (severe acne)
- A scar is a mark left on the skin after a wound or injury has healed.
- There are different kinds of scars which are depressed scars, raised scars, and stretched marks. The treatment for each of them varies.
- The scars can be permanent if no treatment is done to improve them.
- A skin condition also known as Atopic Dermatitis that causes dry, itchy and inflamed skin, which is common in young children, but can occur at any age.
- It is most frequently found on the face, wrist and inner surface of elbows and knees
- Many people who suffer from eczema do not know how to control it and what triggers their flare of eczema.
- It can happen to anyone when your immune system reacts to a foreign substance such as pollen, dust mites, foods, insect bites and cosmetic ingredients.
- You can have mild symptoms like itchy, red rashes or more severe such as swelling of the face, and trouble breathing
- It is important for you to know what triggers the allergic reaction and get an allergen test when needed which we provide at our clinic.
- Fungal infections can occur anywhere in your body such as on your nails or skin and they can be difficult to kill because of their nature.
- In serious infections, topical medication alone is not enough to treat them.
- It occurs when the skin produces excess melanin, the pigment which gives skin its colour.
- The common types of facial pigmentation in the elderly are melasma and solar lentigines.
- There are various types of options to treat them, get to know a better understanding of pigmentation from our experienced doctors.
- Large open pores can be a cosmetic issue for some people.
- Reduced elasticity around pores, reduced collagen production of skin and sun damage can cause this problem
- Open pores cannot be rid of, but we can reduce their look and improve your skin appearance at our clinic.
Skin Whitening Treatment In Malaysia
Welcome to Klinik Dia Raissa, Malaysia’s most trusted destination for effective, safe & permanent skin whitening treatment in Malaysia. We recognize that many people want to have a brighter and more even complexion, and our devoted team of specialists is here to help you reach your goals with our cutting-edge skin whitening treatment. We provide skin whitening treatment, with a variety of innovative techniques that are tailored to your unique needs and concerns. Our trained clinicians use cutting-edge procedures and technology to achieve noticeable and long-term outcomes with our skin whitening treatment. Whether you have pigmentation disorders, black spots, or a dull complexion, our treatments are designed to address these issues and help you attain a luminous and beautiful complexion with our skin whitening treatment in Malaysia. At Klinik Dia Raissa, we recognize that permanent skin whitening treatment in Malaysia necessitates a comprehensive approach. To provide you with safe and effective alternatives, we combine our knowledge in dermatology and skincare with the most recent breakthroughs in the industry. Our goal is to provide you with natural-looking and long-lasting results that will boost your confidence and make you look and feel refreshed.